CAS members may be interested in a cassette tape (digital download also
available) of EMS Synthi music created by my late husband, CAS
co-founder Alan Sutcliffe, in 1972-73. It has been trasferred and
remastered from the original reel-to-reel tapes by our friend Alan Gubby
as a taster of what to expect with a CD (and possibly vinyl) release
currently planned for 2018. The work of digitising and remastering the
original tapes began when Alan was still alive and was something that he
was very pleased to see happening, and we, his family, are obviously
delighted to see it bearing fruit now, and his music getting some
recognition.

Listen and buy here:

https://buriedtreasure.bandcamp.com/album/ems-synthi-aks-improv

A couple of reviews: