Dear Members

Today is a good day for the Association and our journal, Research in Learning Technology, as we re-open for submissions. See https://www.alt.ac.uk/news/all_news/alts-open-access-journal-re-opens-submissions

We have already received our first submission and will publish the first new article shortly.

Taking more ownership of the journal’s content and associated data will provide more continuity for authors and readers alike, ensuring that the growing body of research and evidence continues to be a valuable resource for ALT Members and the wider community.

We would like to thank everyone for their patience and support throughout what has been a difficult period in the journal’s history.

For reference, here are some quick links to get you started:
Journal homepage https://journal.alt.ac.uk/index.php/rlt
Archive https://journal.alt.ac.uk/index.php/rlt/issue/archive
Make a submission https://journal.alt.ac.uk/index.php/rlt/about/submissions

Trouble-shooting
Two transitions within a six month period can have caused all kinds of issues. We are doing our best to work through re-directs for old links and data for authors, but if you do spot any problems, please help us by reporting them to [log in to unmask] . Thank you.

Together with Trustees, Editors and the Editorial Board I look forward to bringing the journal back to full strength in the coming months.

--
Dr Maren Deepwell
Chief Executive

Association for Learning Technology (ALT)
Registered Charity Number 1160039

tel: +44 (0)1865 484 405
web: www.alt.ac.uk
twitter: @A_L_T / @marendeepwell
skype: maren.deepwell

-- An announcements list for members of the Association for Learning Technology (ALT). To switch ALT-ANNOUNCE to receive output from the list in digest form, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message set ALT-ANNOUNCE digest in the body of the email. To unsubscribe to ALT-ANNOUNCE, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message leave ALT-ANNOUNCE, in the body of the email. --