Hello all,

Thanks for your comments.

Gerard, apologies for the rogue link to the UCL-only space – most of this work is happening a members-only wiki, so I copied the page over to my own space to show it (Confluence permissions are weird). I’ll be aiming to keep the page up to date.

So far we have listed WebPA, CATME, TEAMMATES and a bespoke approach using Moodle Questionnaire. There used to be a platform called CASPAR (https://www.cemp.ac.uk/tools/caspar.php) but it seems to be dormant. I’m very grateful for the leads to iPeer (thanks Kar-On) and to SparkPlus (thanks Claire).

Best,

Mira

Dr Mira Vogel SFHEA | Digital Education Advisor, Digital Education, ISD, University College London | 020 3549 5197 (x65197) | Visiting details: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/isd/services/learning-teaching/elearning-staff/about/index