Dear all,
The Florence Nightingale Museum in London has secured Wellcome Trust funding for an exhibition and events programme commemorating the 1918-19 Influenza Pandemic, and we are looking for partners who would be interested in hosting a touring exhibition from Spring 2019 onwards.

If any list members are interested and would like an informal discussion, please get in touch with either myself, or my colleague Emma Shepley [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Best wishes,
Holly

Holly Carter-Chappell
Collections Officer

[esig FN_logo_color[2]]

The Florence Nightingale Museum
Museum: 020 7188 4400
Direct line: 020 7188 2832
Follow us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/florencenightingalemuseum/>
Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/florencemuseum?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor>

SPECIAL EVENTS:

Free Guided Tour
Every Tuesday at 3.30pm
Free tour of the highlights of the collection

FOR MORE DETAILS:
www.florence-nightingale.co.uk<http://www.florence-nightingale.co.uk/>