Hi Daniel,

Where can I find the source code of the new release?

Best,
Tasos

On 10 May 2017, at 18:48, Daniel Koch <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Dear friends and colleagues,

 we are very happy to announce a new, open source PST for both MapInfo and QGIS, downloadable from Chalmers and KTH (including documentation)! We celebrate this with two small events, one at each university.

Should you have the chance, you are of course welcome to come by and we would be delighted to see you.

Sincerely
Daniel Koch, on behalf of many involved hard working people

NEW PST GOES PUBLIC
Open source application for advanced spatial analysis

You are cordially invited to join the New PST release event in Stockholm and in Gothenburg. The new PST combines the space syntax description of the urban environment with conventional descriptions of attraction into the combined accessibility analysis tool PST. The afternoon will include short presentations, examples of project, live demonstrations; research and practice building on more than ten years of use. The event will end with mingle with possibilities for continued discussions.

STOCKHOLM Monday May 15
16:00 – 18:00
KTH School of Architecture
OSQUARS BACKE 5
https://www.arch.kth.se/

GOTHENBURG Thursday May 18
16:00 – 18:00
Guldhuset, Johanneberg Science Park
SVEN HULTINS PLATS 1-2
http://www.chalmers.se/en/departments/ace/news/Pages/NEW-PST-GOES-PUBLIC.aspx

New PST is a plugin application available for the desktop software MapInfo and QGIS. The application, documentation and data are available via KTH and Chalmers:

https://www.smog.chalmers.se/pst
https://www.arch.kth.se/forskning/urban-design/software

Acknowledgement
PST is developed by KTH School of Architecture, Chalmers School of Architecture (SMoG) and Spacescape AB. Alexander Ståhle, Lars Marcus, Daniel Koch, Martin Fitger, Ann Legeby, Gianna Stavroulaki, Meta Berghauser Pont, Anders Karlström, Pablo Miranda Carranza, Tobias Nordström.

<PST Release ENG.pdf>

____________
Daniel Koch
KTH School of Architecture
www.arch.kth.se<http://www.arch.kth.se/> | www.kth.se/profile/dkoch/<http://www.kth.se/profile/dkoch/>
+46 8 790 60 25

Editor, Journal of Space Syntax
joss.bartlett.ucl.ac.uk<http://joss.bartlett.ucl.ac.uk/>

Architecture in the Making
Vice Director
www.architectureinthemaking.se<http://www.architectureinthemaking.se/>

Architectural Morphology
www.archmorphstockholm.se<http://www.archmorphstockholm.se/>

7th International Space Syntax Symposium
www.sss7.org<http://www.sss7.org/>