========================
Call for Bids: ECIR 2019
========================

The BCS-­IRSG Committee is interested to hear from bidders who wish to
organize the European Conference on Information Retrieval 2019 (ECIR
2019) in a European country. This will be the 41st edition of the
conference.

ECIR 2018 is to be held in Grenoble, France. Recent ECIR events have
been held in Aberdeen, UK (2017), Padua, Italy (2016), Vienna, Austria
(2015), Amsterdam, Netherlands (2014), Moscow, Russia (2013), Barcelona,
Spain (2012), Dublin, Ireland (2011), Milton Keynes, UK (2010), and
Toulouse, France (2009).

Detailed guidelines for bids may be found at:
https://tinyurl.com/ecir2019 .

A budget template which should be used may be found here:
https://tinyurl.com/ecir2019budget .

Deadline for ECIR 2019 proposals:  Midnight UTC Friday 18th August 2017.

We are happy to respond to request for further information and engage in
informal discussions with intending bidders prior to submission.

Please contact me for further information.
John Tait
Secretary to the BCS IRSG