Dear Dale,

This looks really interesting.  I work for a small UK charity called LOOK UK.  We are piloting an online peer mentoring project aimed at young visually impaired people aged 11 - 29.    We are  six months in to the project and we’re currently about to train up our second wave of 10  mentors.   It’s going really well and I’m keen   to talk to anyone interested in this area.

I will also send you a personal message.

Thanks for creating  the online community, I’l check it out now.

Best,
Charlotte

Charlotte Carson
Director - LOOK
Tel: 01432 376314
Mob: 07939 508485
www.look-uk.org
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/looknational
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/look_UK

The LOOK holiday flat, in the lovely seaside town of Scarborough, is available to rent to LOOK members (membership is free) for very competitive rates.
If you would like a break in this traditional Victorian town - and the largest holiday resort on the north Yorkshire coast - please get in touch via email: [log in to unmask]  or call us.

Run the London Marathon for us in 2017 and help support young vision impaired people and their families.
Donate: http://www.justgiving.com/look/Donate
Post: C/O The Royal National College for the Blind (RNC), Venns Lane, Hereford, HR1 1DT

.

The information contained within this e-mail (and any attachment) sent by LOOK is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient or entity to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately.
Unauthorised access, use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted and may be unlawful. Any e-mail including its content may be monitored and used by LOOK for reasons of security and for monitoring internal compliance with the office policy on staff use.
E-mail blocking software may also be used. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the originator and do not necessarily represent those of LOOK. We cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended.