Tel: +44 (0)1224 43 7056 | Email: [log in to unmask]

From: Millington, Andrew John
Sent: 31 May 2017 11:15
To: WebPA ([log in to unmask]) <[log in to unmask]>

Hi All,

                I’ve put in a request for the mailing list webpa-dev and should hear back in a few days. Hopefully this will be approved without issue. Apologies I hadn’t done this sooner but I was on annual leave last week. As soon as it is set up, I will pop round an email so all relevant developers can sign up to it and we can begin discussions on how best to take WebPA forwards.

I’m conscious that there has been some development on the system already but little has been merged in. I feel that we should take a cautious approach to merging/adding to develop/master at this point until we have established how development will progress in a more structured fashion so I am keen to get these discussions underway as soon as possible. I’m looking forward to making some meaningful contributions to WebPA in the coming weeks and look forward to working with you all!

All the best,

Andrew Millington | Academic Applications Software Development Lead

IT Services | Room 0.036 | Polwarth Building | University of Aberdeen | Foresterhill | Aberdeen | AB25 2ZD

Tel: +44 (0)1224 43 7056 | Email: [log in to unmask]

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.