From: Paul A Chin
Sent: Wednesday, 10 May, 12:59
Subject: Re: WebPA Development
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Everyone,

As one of the former WebPA open source project partners with Loughborough, along with my colleague Neil Gordon helping support the user community, we would like to offer support for a get together to help people progress discussions. I’ve been in touch with Paul Newman and we think it would be nice to get people together so would be happy to facilitate a meeting. We’d be more than happy to host a meeting at Hull (City of Culture 2017!) or I understand Alistair Spark offered a meeting in London, or even perhaps a webinar to start with?

If a few people get the ball rolling to give an initial indication of how/where they would like to meet up, Neil and I would certainly be happy to organise something.

Regards

Paul