From: Anand Suchith
Sent: 13 May 2017 5:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject:  The Twentieth Session of the United Nations Commission on Science and Technology for Development

Dear colleagues,

The Twentieth Session of the United Nations Commission on Science and Technology for Development was held from 08 12 May 2017 ,Palais des Nations, Geneva, Switzerland.  I am thankful for the opportunity to present my inputs to the esteemed members  of the UN Commission on Science and Technology for Development.

My presentation recording at

https://conf.unog.ch/digitalrecordings/index.html?guid=public/31.0050/763B439D-5D07-4593-B280-C2BE3355C0C9_15h11&position=4524

The slides of my presentation at

https://www.slideshare.net/SuchithAnand/the-role-of-science-technology-and-innovation-in-ensuring-food-security-by-2030

More information at http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/2017/05/the-twentieth-session-of-the-united-nations-commission-on-science-and-technology-for-development/

Open data and open principles in science and education are key for ensuring food security by 2030. It is now for us to make use of it, for the benefit of all. Let us work together to eradicate extreme poverty and enable shared prosperity for all. Thank you.

Best wishes,

Suchith

Dr. Suchith Anand
http://www.geoforall.org/
http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org
https://uk.linkedin.com/in/suchith-anand-6447b42

GeoForAll - Building and expanding Open Geospatial Science

Open Principles in Science and Education for bridging the digital divide

University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.