Dear colleagues (and apologies to those on crit-geog),
just to remind you that *plaNext - next generation planning* has currently
an open call for paper, with deadline on May 30.
Details here: http://journals.aesop-planning.eu/call-for-papers/

Please share with students and early career researchers that may be
interested in publishing in an emerging, fully OA journal; and test
themselves with our constructive approach to peer-review.

I am available for any doubt or question,
best wishes,
Simone

--
Simone Tulumello
*Post-doc research fellow, **ULisboa, **Instituto de Ciências Sociais*

*latest publications*:

Tulumello S (2017) *Fear, Space and Urban Planning*. Springer (link
<http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783319439365>) / Tulumello S (2017) The
multi-scalar nature of urban security and public safety. *Urban Affairs
Review* (link
<http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1078087417699532>) /
Tulumello S Healey P (2016) Questioning planning, connecting places and
times. *plaNext special issue* (link
<http://journals.aesop-planning.eu/volume-3/>) / Tulumello S. (2016)
Multi-level Territorial Governance and Cohesion Policy. *EJSD* (link
<http://www.nordregio.se/Global/EJSD/Refereed%20articles/Refereed62.pdf>)

webpage <http://www.ics.ulisboa.pt/pessoas/simone.tulumello> / blog
<http://simonetulumello.wordpress.com/> / academia.edu
<http://unipa.academia.edu/SimoneTulumello> / flickr