From: Faran Ismailpour <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Discovery Channel Series: CCTV Mysteries
Date: May 11, 2017 at 5:40:37 AM EDT
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear SSN Directors,

I am contacting you from a UK-based television production company called, Wag TV. I am working on a new ten-part science series for the Discovery Science Channel with the working title CCTV Mysteries. Within each episode we explore unexplained and mysterious phenomena and attempt to understand the anatomy or science behind the mystery by consulting a team of experts and conducting demos.

I am looking for Image analysts who are able to provide advice and context as an onscreen contributor throughout the series.

I wondered at all if within the prestigious Surveillance Studies Centre, if you could recommend individuals who may be able to help and would like to take part.

Alternatively, I would be very grateful if you could recommend any organisation that you think may be able to assist us with the project.

Thank you kindly for your time and looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

With kind regards,

Faran

This e-mail and any files attached to it are confidential and not for publication and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivery to the intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and any use of it is strictly prohibited. In such instance please contact WAGtv on 0207 688 1711, permanently delete this email and do not use its contents. The opinions, views, conclusions and other information contained in this email are those of the sender and are not those of WAGtv unless specifically indicated. Neither WAGtv nor the sender accepts any responsibility for any viruses or loss or damage caused therefrom and it is your responsibility to scan documents

**************************************************** This is a message from the SURVEILLANCE listserv for research and teaching in surveillance studies. To unsubscribe, please send the following message to <[log in to unmask]>: UNSUBSCRIBE SURVEILLANCE For further help, please visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help ****************************************************