We are happy to send a reminder for the ICON XIII conference, which will
take place on 5-8 August 2017 in Amsterdam (the Netherlands). Amsterdam is
an easily-accessible and progressive city. The venue is the Beurs van
Berlage, located in downtown Amsterdam and one of the most beautiful
conference venues in Europe!

Visit the website: http://www.icon2017.org

There is a very exciting line-up of keynote speakers and symposia, and
there are new presentation formats including "ask-the-experts" panels and
hackathons. Check out the "Program" tab at icon2017.org.

Early-bird registration discount ends on May 15! The registration includes
full conference attendance, lunch/snacks/coffee/tea every day, and the
conference opening reception.

Also note that although the official poster submission deadline is passed,
we are still accepting some late poster submissions by special request.
Contact us ([log in to unmask]) for details!

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
For up-to-date announcements before and during the ICON meeting, follow
@icon2017 (see also "Media" tab on the website).

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MEETING OR SPONSORSHIP?
email [log in to unmask]

http://www.icon2017.org

We look forward to seeing you in beautiful Amsterdam!

Mike X Cohen and Birte Forstmann