This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

We are recruiting again for maternity cover for our Costume and Textiles post. https://jobs.leeds.gov.uk/museums-galleries-city-development-curator-costume-textiles/23523.job

We are open to full time or part time working in order to attract a wider pool of candidates given the fixed term nature of the post.

Kitty Ross
Curator of Leeds History/Social History
Leeds Museums and Galleries
c/o Abbey House Museum
Abbey Walk
Kirkstall
Leeds
LS5 3EH
tel. 0113  3784084 (Please note my new telephone number)
https://secretlivesofobjectsblog.wordpress.com/
www.leeds.gov.uk/fairytales<http://www.leeds.gov.uk/fairytales>

Dear all,

We are recruiting again for maternity cover for Natalie's post. Please share the link if you know anyone who might be good: https://jobs.leeds.gov.uk/museums-galleries-city-development-curator-costume-textiles/23523.job

We are open to full time or part time working in order to attract a wider pool of candidates given the fixed term nature of the post.

Best wishes,
Yvonne

Yvonne Hardman
Head of Collections and Programmes
Leeds Museums and Galleries

Postal address: Leeds Discovery Centre, Carlisle Road, Leeds LS10 1LB
Direct line: 0113 378 2096
Reception: 0113 378 2100
Mobile: 07712 216905

www.leeds.gov.uk/museumsandgalleries<http://www.leeds.gov.uk/museumsandgalleries>
@LeedsMuseums/ @LeedsArtGallery
www.facebook.com/LeedsMuseumsandGalleries<http://www.facebook.com/LeedsMuseumsandGalleries>

Leeds City Council - MJ Local Authority of the Year 2016

The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the
intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended recipient,
please do not use or disclose the information in any way and please
delete this email (and any attachment) from your system.

The Council does not accept service of legal documents by e-mail.

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST