Dear Colleagues

The NACADA International Conference: Sheffield, United Kingdom, hosted by
The University of Sheffield on July 10-13, 2017 is quickly approaching!  The
theme for this event is “*The Future of Academic Advising: Connecting and
Consolidating Students' Experiences and Education.*” We hope you can join
us for this exciting event.

The early registration deadline is right around the corner.  If you are
planning to attend, be sure to register for the conference by *June  15th*
in order to get the early registration rate! Registration details can be
found at:
http://www.nacada.ksu.edu/Events/International-Conferences/Sheffield/Registration-Information.aspx.

If you are unable to attend the entire conference *join us on July 10th for
Preconference Workshop Day* for only £20!  The workshops will provide an
opportunity to engage in in-depth discussions with others on topics
significant to the field of advising.   Following the preconference
workshops, conference participants will have an opportunity to gather at
the Mercure for drinks and networking, followed by the option of groups
forming to go to dinner afterwards.  Details and a registration form for
the preconference workshops can be found on our website at
https://www.nacada.ksu.edu/Events/International-Conferences/Sheffield/Preconference-Workshops.aspx
.  This will be a great opportunity to collaborate with other advising
professional through comprehensive presentations with experienced
presenters.

Thank you and we hope you can join us in Sheffield!

Tracy
--

I am attempting the BIG Walk
<https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/tracy-kent3>.

Mrs Tracy K Kent
Admin Support Team Leader
Learning and Teaching Services
The University of Sheffield
Ground Floor, New Spring House,
231 Glossop Road
Sheffield, S10 2GW
Tel: 0114 22 20417  Fax: 0114 2221452

Hours of work: 0815-1600 (Monday to Thursday) 0900 - 1500 (Fridays)
www.shef.ac.uk/lets/pp/assessment/external

Think Green, only print this email if you need to!