Hi All,

          I hope this finds you well and finishing up a successful Semester. I’d like to take this opportunity to offer a final reminder on the upcoming European Forum on Academic Peer Learning on the 7th of June in Lund, Sweden. The forum will be exploring topics such as:

Please find the full session excerpts attached. To find out more and sign uphttp://www.si-mentor.lth.se/english/european-forum-for-peer-learning-2017/

If you have any questions do drop me an email.

Have a fantastic week.

Kind Regards

Katie Scott

Peer Learning and Support Manager

Department of Peer Learning and Support

Co-Chair International Academic Peer Learning Leadership Group

Course Organiser PALS Leadership Development

Sign up: European Forum on Academic Peer Learning: http://www.si-mentor.lth.se/english/european-forum-for-peer-learning-2017/

Edinburgh University Students’ Association

King’s Buildings House  |  The Pleasance  |  Potterrow  | Teviot Row House

Tel: +44 131 651 4573

Email: [log in to unmask]

Find out more www.eusa.ed.ac.uk | www.facebook.com/EdUniStudentsAssociation
www.twitter.com/eusa | www.instagram.com/edunistudentsassociation

Edinburgh University Students' Association is a charity (SC015800) and a company limited by guarantee (SC429897) registered in Scotland.

Registered office: Potterrow, 5/2 Bristo Square, Edinburgh EH8 9AL

Think sustainability before you print.

cid:image001.jpg@01D1D619.E258C550