Hi All,
          I hope this finds you well and finishing up a successful Semester. I'd like to take this opportunity to offer a final reminder on the upcoming European Forum on Academic Peer Learning on the 7th of June in Lund, Sweden. The forum will be exploring topics such as:

  *   Peer Learning in STEM
  *   Group size in SI/PASS - how does it affect learning conditions?
  *   Embracing widening participation through student/staff collaboration in peer learning
  *   Quantifying the effects of SI beyond self-selection
  *   Rewarding and Recognising Leaders: Credit-bearing PALS Leadership Course
  *   Establishing a regional SI-platform bridging universities, upper secondary and lower year schools

Please find the full session excerpts attached. To find out more and sign up:  http://www.si-mentor.lth.se/english/european-forum-for-peer-learning-2017/

If you have any questions do drop me an email.

Have a fantastic week.

Kind Regards

Katie Scott
Peer Learning and Support Manager
Department of Peer Learning and Support
Co-Chair International Academic Peer Learning Leadership Group
Course Organiser PALS Leadership Development

Sign up: European Forum on Academic Peer Learning: http://www.si-mentor.lth.se/english/european-forum-for-peer-learning-2017/

Edinburgh University Students' Association
King's Buildings House  |  The Pleasance  |  Potterrow  | Teviot Row House

Tel: +44 131 651 4573
Email: [log in to unmask]

Find out more www.eusa.ed.ac.uk<http://www.eusa.ed.ac.uk/> | www.facebook.com/EdUniStudentsAssociation<http://www.facebook.com/EdUniStudentsAssociation>
www.twitter.com/eusa<http://www.twitter.com/eusa> | www.instagram.com/edunistudentsassociation<http://www.instagram.com/edunistudentsassociation>

Edinburgh University Students' Association is a charity (SC015800) and a company limited by guarantee (SC429897) registered in Scotland.
Registered office: Potterrow, 5/2 Bristo Square, Edinburgh EH8 9AL

Think sustainability before you print.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D1D619.E258C550]