Hi Panos et al

Thinking the attached and below perhaps of relevance and interest?

Learning Landscapes Project, Report and Toolkit

Report from 2010 attached

Project Website: http://learninglandscapes.lincoln.ac.uk/paradigms-of-place/

Best

 Work like you don't need money
Love like you've never been hurt
and dance like no-one's watching

"Education either functions as an instrument which is used to facilitate integration of the younger generation into the logic of

the present system and bring about conformity or it becomes the practice of freedom, the means by which men and women

deal critically and creatively with reality and discover how to participate in the transformation of their world."

Paulo Freire (Pedagogy of the Oppressed)