Dear colleagues,​
I am currently thinking (with colleagues) about how we might be able to use models of mindset theory, to think about breaking down barriers to experiencing success in the Higher Education sector. I am thinking about two fields of interest.

The first is specific to thinking about how we can go about organsing the mathematics provision that will need to accompany the apprenticeship programs as we role them out next year.

The second interest is more general to the field of Higher Education and in particular, to thoughts about widening participation, combating the effects of stereotyping and supporting the success of 'non traditional' learners through their University experience

Could anyone direct me to any relevant research based on using mindset models , to enhance the learning experience of non traditional learners in the HE sector, please?

Thank you all,
Dr. Tracy Part
University of Greenwich

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.