Dear colleagues,

Just to say a colleague and I have developed a plagiarism workshop that is working really well.

We are also primarily focussing on essay based plagiarism because our assignments are essays, but the approach we take is more than just about plagiarism, it is about teaching academic integrity, too.

Please see here a write-up of the workshop, and more resources related to this:

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/teaching-learning/case-studies/2016/apr/helping-students-understand-plagiarism

http://www.nicole-brown.co.uk/tag/plagiarism/

Also, my colleague and I have written an article about the workshop which has been accepted and will be published soon in the Journal of Perspectives in Applied Academic Practice.

Please, feel free to get in touch if I can help some more.

With kind regards

Nicole

Mag. Nicole Brown MTeach, DipTrans, SFHEA

Secondary Teacher Education Programme Leader

Lecturer in Education

UCL Institute of Education

20 Bedford Way

London, WC1H 0AL