Apologies for cross-posting

Wherever you are, please join us on a learning spaces walk at 1 o'clock on Wednesday 31st May.
To coincide with our event on Digital Placemaking, we have devised a Twalk (Walking Tweetchat) for an hour. The Twalk is made up of common campus stop off points (cafe, PC Lab, etc), each having a set of discussion prompts about learning space, student identity and belonging on campus, and the use of the digital.
If you are not joining us in person at Edge Hill University for our Digital Placemaking event, find a friend or put a group together and stroll across campus using our generic itinerary and discussion prompts.

Instructions and itinerary can be found here: http://melsig.shu.ac.uk/?page_id=1091 (take a copy and customise it for your campus)

Tweet us @melsiguk to let us know you'll be there!
Wherever you are Twalk! - Snap! Chat! Tweet and Walk!

The walk is part of the Meeting of the Clans event organised by MELSIG in partnership with Edge Hill University, ELESIGNW & ALTNWESIG
HASHTAGs for the event: #melsig and #SIGCLANS
There are still a small number of free tickets still available if you would like to join us at Edge Hill and there is still space for you to run a delegate thunderstorm. See: http://melsig.shu.ac.uk/?page_id=1091

Andrew Middleton, SFHEA, NTF
Head of Academic Practice & Learning Innovation
Learning Enhancement & Academic Development<https://blogs.shu.ac.uk/lead>
Sheffield Hallam University
Tel: 0114 225 4724

| Teaching Essentials<https://portal.shu.ac.uk/sites/LTAHelp/SitePages/Home.aspx> | Learning & Teaching Strategy<http://extra.shu.ac.uk/sas/quality/AcademicPoliciesDocuments/Learning%20and%20Teaching%20Strategy%202015-2020.pdf> |
Andrew online: @andrewmid<https://twitter.com/andrewmid> | profile <https://shu.academia.edu/AndrewMiddleton> | blogging <http://tactilelearning.wordpress.com/> | melsig<http://melsig.shu.ac.uk/> |