Dear Panos

I agree with Corony about the consultation with key stakeholders – we have run successful competition particularly with Architecture students at Kent to redesign space (see ‘before and after’ below).

For your proposed space, I attach some photos of open plan and private study booths for students in our new Sibson Building. Write on walls, plasma screens, comfortable/movable furniture, lots of electrical outlets required – plus natural light where possible.

Good luck

Louise

kent-50-web-logo-sig

Dr Louise Naylor PFHEA, FLF

Director

Unit for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching (UELT)

University of Kent

Canterbury

CT2 7NQ

www.kent.ac.uk/uelt

Tel: 01227 827619

Fax: 01227 827169

P Please consider the environment before printing