Dear All,
This doesn’t directly address your query, but one method of recognizing professional excellence is the DProf qualification. At UWTSD, this can be undertaken in a predominantly blended way, and involves research associated with the professional role. I attach some information which I hope is of interest, and would be happy to respond to any queries.

Kind regards, Christine

Best Wishes/ Dymuniadau gorau,

Dr Christine Davies, SFHEA

Programme Director, Doctorate in Professional Practice
Uwch-ddarlithydd /Senior Lecturer
Athrofa Cymru Seiliedig ar Waith/ Wales Insititute for Work-Based Learning
Prifysgol Cymru Y Drindod Dewi Sant/University of Wales Trinity St David
Caerfyrddin/Carmarthen
SA31 3EP

Ebost/Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Ffon/Phone: 01267 225148
Trydar / Twitter:  @WIWBL_UWTSD

[Logo new (bulletin)]
Trawsnewid Addysg . . . Trawsnewid Bywydau
Transforming Education . . . Transforming Lives
[Investors in People] [http://www.uwtsd.ac.uk/media/uwtsd-website/content-assets/images/news-and-events/2015/Winner-image-138x50.jpg]   ‌[http://www.uwtsd.ac.uk/media/uwtsd-website/content-assets/images/news-and-events/2015/people-and-planet-50x50.jpg] ‌‌