(Sent on behalf of the Repository Fringe 2017 Organising Committee…)

**Apologies for cross-posting**

Repository Fringe 2017

3 & 4 August

John McIntyre Conference Centre, Edinburgh

We are pleased to announce the draft programme for Repository Fringe 2017  http://rfringe17.blogs.edina.ac.uk/programme/ where we will be adding further confirmed sessions in the coming weeks.

2017 marks the 10th Repo Fringe where we will be celebrating progress we have made over the last 10 years to share content beyond borders and debating future trends and challenges.

We are still inviting submissions in the form of:

•              10x10 presentations – 10 slides in 10 minutes

•              Posters

Find out what we are looking for and how to submit at http://rfringe17.blogs.edina.ac.uk/conference-contributions/

We are also looking for additional support to help fund this year’s event. Check out the various support opportunities available at http://rfringe17.blogs.edina.ac.uk/support-opportunities/

Registration for Repository Fringe 2017 is open now at:

http://www.epay.ed.ac.uk/conferences-events/information-services/information-services-events/repository-fringe-2017

We look forward to seeing you in August!

Kind regards

The Repository Fringe 2017 Organising Committee

--

Martin Donnelly

Digital Curation Centre

University of Edinburgh