Thanks Jen,

Yes, we use the Byelaws at present, but the trade unions have requested that we have a specific written policy explaining the reasons why we exclude, exactly how we do this (e.g. how we decide the length of the exclusion, whether we also refer to the anti social behaviour unit, etc.) and what the appeals process is for those who want to appeal against exclusion.

Many thanks,

Brian Cape

Library Contracts and Performance Manager

Southwark Libraries

Wilson Road

Camberwell

SE5 8PD

0207 525 1575 (Tooley Street extension 84066)

07983626176 (also 07751315016)

Twitter@SouthwarkLibs