italian-studies: Scholarly discussions in any field of Italian studies Cari Amici,

My original attempt to thank you all for your votes was rejected by the auto-system because I included an image with it.

So, with apologies for the delay, I thank all of those who voted for our film. It won the “people’s choice” vote by .1%, so every vote counted!

Our hope is that this little triumph will help us arrive at funding for the full project.

Grazie di cuore a tutti voi.

Deanna