Hi Yacila,

You'd use 0.95 and all the 8 tests.

For merger and splitting, use whichever tool you are more familiar with. You need to merge along with a spatial dimension (x, y or z) not the 4th dim (not t), hence fslroi is probably better suited to separate later (you have to count exactly the number of voxels to start and end).

All the best,

Anderson