Hi All,

I have completed the individual level analysis and realized that I made a mistake in specifying one of the contrast. I have 3 EVs: female, male and object;  for contrasts, I did female, male, object, female-object. However I also need male-object contrast now. What is the best way to acquire male-object contrast without running the entire analysis again? I figured since I have male and object copes on individual level, I should be able to obtain male-object somehow?

I was thinking maybe I could do a intermediate level to combine the two copes?
In FEAT GUI, use higher-level analysis, input 3D copes, and use fixed effect models to make (using 4 subjects as example, top is male copes and bottom -1 are for object copes):
1 0 0 0
0 1 0 0
0 0 1 0
0 0 0 1
-1 0 0 0
0 -1 0 0
0 0 -1 0
0 0 0 -1
and make contrast as
1 0 0 0
0 1 0 0
0 0 1 0
0 0 0 1
so that each contrast would create a cope for each subject that is male-object.

I wonder if that is a possible way to combine the values. If not, could anyone help me to figure out how to do that? Thanks ahead of time.

Sincerely,

Kim