Dear Paolo,

According to the calendar
(wiki.digitalclassicist.org/Wiki_editing#Wiki_editing_sprints) yes,
there is a Digital Classicist Wiki editing sprint scheduled for this
afternoon at 16:00-18:00 BST.

Anyone who would like to join us in the #digiclass IRC channel and help
with updating, enriching, or adding new project, tool and FAQ pages to
the Wiki would be more than welcome. (If you don't already have an
editing account, please contact me offlist beforehand and I'll set you
up with one.)

All best,

Gabby

--