Registration is open for the 3rd International Conference on Science and Engineering in Arts, Heritage and Archaeology, taking place at the University of Brighton on 19-20 June 2017.

To read more about the programme and find details of how to register, please visit http://bit.do/SEAHA-Conference-2017

There are two student travel bursaries supported by ICON HSG and five early career researcher bursaries supported by NHSF. Additional information about the bursaries can be found on the conference website including information about applying. Deadlines for these bursaries have been extended to 12 May.

The conference will showcase research through podium talks, flash poster presentations and a poster session, in addition to a morning of breakout sessions and discussions yet to be announced. At the end of the first day, delegates are invited to enjoy an evening reception at the Brighton Museum. Concluding the conference a reception will be held at the conference venue.

Invited Speakers will include:

We are looking forward to the upcoming conference, and we hope that you will join us for what promises to be a very exciting and informative event.

Sincerely,

Keats

E. Keats Webb

Chair Conference Organising Committee

SEAHA Doctoral Student

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs' Email Security System
on behalf of the University of Brighton. For more information see:
https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/is/computing/Pages/Email/spam.aspx