Maybe we should arrange a meeting for anyone able and willing to deal with WebPA development.
Last time I know of such a meetup wat during a workshop at University of Hull in March 2014.

Neil from University of Hull did call out for a development meeting last year, but I seem never to have seen an actual date for that. (See attached email).

Maybe we should re-visit that idea? Personally I’d prefer the London area for the meetup which is easier to get to from Ghent and it doesn’t involve taking a boat! ;)

Matthias Crauwels   [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>       tel:+32 9 264 8571
Directie ICT, afd. Onderwijstechnologie
Central ICT Dept., Office of Educational Technology
Universiteit Gent / Ghent University
Krijgslaan 281, gebouw S9, 9000 Gent, Belgie               www.UGent.be <http://www.ugent.be/>