From: WebPA <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Matthias Crauwels <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 06 April 2017 13:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: WebPA Development

Maybe we should arrange a meeting for anyone able and willing to deal with WebPA development.
Last time I know of such a meetup wat during a workshop at University of Hull in March 2014.

Neil from University of Hull did call out for a development meeting last year, but I seem never to have seen an actual date for that. (See attached email).

Maybe we should re-visit that idea? Personally I’d prefer the London area for the meetup which is easier to get to from Ghent and it doesn’t involve taking a boat! ;)