Dear all,

The Transport Studies Unit at the University of Oxford is currently accepting applications for the Governing Transitions in Urban Transport course, to be held 27th - 30th  June 2017, at Kellogg College, University of Oxford.

The course is part of our Global Challenges in Transport programme, which provides researchers and practitioners with the necessary knowledge, skills and expertise, supported by the latest research evidence, to address the complexity associated with making transport sustainable. Specifically the Governing Transitions in Urban Transport course explores how technological, behavioural and institutional transitions in urban transport can be facilitated and steered through policy and planning.

Our speakers include: Prof David Banister (TSU), Prof Glenn Lyons (UWE Bristol), Dr Jennie Middleton (TSU), Dr Tim Schwanen (TSU), Dr Louise Reardon (ITS Leeds), Dr Michael Synnott (WBS), Dr James Palmer (TSU). The full programme is available at www.tsu.ox.ac.uk/course<http://www.tsu.ox.ac.uk/course>

This is a 4-day residential course, with fees covering all materials, 21 contact hours, and 3 night's en-suite accommodation at Kellogg College, University of Oxford. All meals and refreshments are provided (including a welcome lunch, a formal networking dinner and an end-of-course dinner). The fee structure is as follows:

·         Corporate rate: £3,500

·         Academic/Public sector rate: £1,500

·         PhD rate: £500

We are able to offer partial scholarships to a limited number of participants, as well as discounts to those attending several Global Challenges in Transport courses.

Further details about all courses in the Global Challenges in Transport programme can be found at www.tsu.ox.ac.uk/course<http://www.tsu.ox.ac.uk/course>

To enquire or apply, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Kind regards,
Ersilia Verlinghieri
--

Dr Ersilia Verlinghieri
Course Coordinator, Global Challenges in Transport Leadership Programme

School Of Geography and the Environment
University of Oxford
South Parks Road,
Oxford OX1 3QY