Thanks for the support John! Orienting all the functional and structural
images worked well! It also seemed that using the provided skull-stripped
version led to a bad coregistration and normalization. After using the non
skull-stripped version, all worked fine. I was under the impression that
using skull-stripped structurals normally works better, but not in this
case ;)

greetings

David