Hi Anderson,
I got the “permission to send you a sample of the data. they are just 2 participant but I replicate the same issue I found with the entire cohort.
At the moment I did not include -tfce2D because I am using the non skeletonised FA data i order to cover the same amount of voxels with he two metrics.
I am sending you the data of list on your @fmrib.ox.ac.uk .
thanks a lot for your help.
Best,
Nicola