Dear All!

We will be running our monthly live Twitter Discussion, #DLNETChat today, Friday 7 April from 12.00pm until 1.00pm.

This month we will be discussing the importance of digital 'lo-tech' (such as video, audio, etc.) against digital 'hi-tech' (such as apps, augmented reality, internet of things etc.) so whether you have a question or concern, or a case-study or a project you want to highlight please join us from 12.00pm today.

As usual, we are running a very quick and very unscientific poll to get things started, have a look here: https://twitter.com/DLNET/status/850263762560876544 if the answer you want isn't part of the poll, you can reply with an answer (don't forget the #DLNETChat hashtag)...

Discussions might include:

Don't forget that the @DCMS have launched the #CultureisDigital project this week: http://dcmsblog.uk/2017/04/cultureisdigital/ - we'd also be happy to hear your thoughts on that!

We would love to hear from as many people as possible, but are keen to hear from smaller museums and organisations who have had experience in this field - as well as those who have less experience and might have questions!

And, as a disclaimer, we definitely can't promise to know all the answers to all (or any) questions or problems, but we hope to harness the collective power of Twitter to find some way through.

Remember to use the hashtag #DLNETChat and to keep an eye on the @DLNET Twitter account for more details...

Thanks,

Stuart
--

Stuart D. Berry
Pembroke Dock Heritage Centre Manager (www.sunderlandtrust.com)

07984 310395

www.twitter.com/stuartdberry
https://uk.linkedin.com/in/stuartdberry

---

This e-mail and any files attached are confidential for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender as soon as possible and delete the communication from your system without copying, disseminating or distributing the same in any way by any means.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +