Hi All,

Tickets are now available for the Digital Learning in Museums Conference that we will be hosting in Oxford in partnership with DLNET.

Draft programme is here: http://www.oxfordaspiremuseums.org/digital-learning-museums (with more speakers to be announced shortly). The delegate fee is 50, though DLNET members get the discounted rate of 40 (and it is free to join).

We hope lots of you can join us, it is shaping up to be a really interesting day with both UK and international speakers talking about what teachers want, developing a digital learning strategy, making the most of a project budget, ‘digital outreach’ in museum learning and discussion of ‘what next’ for digital learning in museums.

Hope to see you there! (We’ll be arranging some kind of networking drinks for the end of the day for those who can stay as well, more details to come shortly.)

Jess

Jessica Suess

Digital Partnership Manager

Oxford University Museums

01865 613783 | 07768150465 | @JessicaSuess

http://www.oxfordaspiremuseums.org/

[log in to unmask]">    [log in to unmask]">    [log in to unmask]">

GROW YOUR MIND

in Oxford University’s

Gardens, Libraries and Museums

www.mindgrowing.org

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +