From: Traci LaLiberte <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, April 17, 2017 at 12:19 PM
To: Susan Parish <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: FW: Please distribute to your network

Great. Thanks Susan!

The Association for Successful Parenting (TASP) invites you to the 2017 Conference “Turning the Tide: Improving Policies and Practices Related to Parents with Cognitive Limitations”, September 25-26th, 2017. TASP conferences are held every two years to provide continuing education to healthcare professionals in mental health. Emerging topics and issues are presented alongside evidence-based interventions and future innovations in mental health. Since we last met, considerable change has been underfoot. Policy is changing, practitioners are changing practice, and parents continue to be strong role models.

Proposals for this conference are solicited through an open Call for Proposals and will be accepted through April 30th, 2017. While the conference spans two days, please note that all breakout sessions will be on September 25th, 2017.   http://achancetoparent.net/2017-tasp-conference/

Traci LaLiberte, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Center for Advanced Studies in Child Welfare
University of Minnesota
1404 Gortner Ave. 205 Peters Hall
St. Paul, MN. 55108
612-624-2279