From: Yvonne Riaño <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Bibliographic references on the question of whether to pay or not research informants
Date: 12, April 2017 10:28:02 AM GMT+02:00
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Critters

I would be grateful for any bibliographic references you may suggest on the question of whether to pay or not research informants.

Kind regards

Yvonne

_______________________________
Prof. Dr. Yvonne Riaño
Institute of Geography
National Centre of Competence in Research
The Migration-Mobility Nexus
University of Neuchâtel
Switzerland
http://www2.unine.ch/geographie/lang/en/yvonne_riano

Newest publications:
Caretta, Martina & Riaño, Yvonne (2016): "Feminist Participatory Methodologies in Geography. Creating Spaces of Inclusion". In: Qualitative Research (QR), Introduction to Special Issue on Feminist Participatory Methodologies. pp. 1-9. Sage.

Follow my publications: https://unine.academia.edu/YvonneRiaño