Hi all. Please have a look at the compiled list of Sexuality and Space
sponsored sessions at this year's AAG 2017.

Page 2 includes info on our featured Sexuality and Space events: our
keynote session with Dr. Treva Ellison; three panels titled Sexuality
and Space 20+1, in celebration of our specialty group's 20+1
anniersary; and our group's business meeting.

The document can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/?/0B9hFzYPIIGYOYTZoeFBGRk9Ea?/view?

--
JOHN PAUL CATUNGAL

Starting January 2014:
SSHRC Postdoctoral Fellow and Killam Honourary Fellow
Institute for Gender, Race, Sexuality and Social Justice
and Department of Geography
University of British Columbia

"Maybe the target nowadays is not to discover who we are, but to
refuse who we are." (Michel Foucault)