Dear Jay,

Many thanks for getting this out and raising awareness - I lead a parent infant service in the NHS and agree completely on all the points that you raise, forced disclosure to people who have no training or investment in the family's wellbeing will be a disastrous move.

Let me know if I can help to raise awareness further, have been sharing the Guardian article widey!

I want to add my signature to this letter - how do I go about it?

Can you 'sign' on my behalf please?

Dr Paula Magee, Clinical Psychologist, University of East London and Whittington Health

All the best,
Paula

Dr Paula Magee
Service User and Carer Lead (People's Committee) & Year 1 Clinical Tutor
Professional Doctorate in Clinical Psychology

School of Psychology
Stratford Campus
Water Lane
London
E15 4LZ

Direct Line: 0208 223 4414

[cid:image004.png@01CE78D2.103A13F0]

Please note that my usual days at UEL are Mondays, Thursdays and alternate Fridays