*Apologies for any cross posting*

Registration is now open for the 3rd International Conference on Science and Engineering in Arts, Heritage, and Archaeology.

Click here to register<UrlBlockedError.aspx>

Additionally, the Icon Heritage Science Group (HSG) is offering two student travel bursaries for up to £150 each to contribute towards transportation and accommodation costs for the conference. Additional information about the bursaries can be found on the conference website.

For additional conference information, please visit: http://www.seaha-cdt.ac.uk/activities/events/seaha17/<UrlBlockedError.aspx>

We look forward to seeing you in Brighton!

Corinna Hattersley-Mitchell
PA to Professor David Anderson & Administrative Assistant to Cultural Informatics Research Group
Tel: +44 (0)1273 641 617
Cultural Informatics website<http://culturalinformatics.org.uk/>
SEAHA CDT website<http://www.seaha-cdt.ac.uk/>

Follow us  [Twitter_bird_icon]  @CultInformatics<https://twitter.com/CultInformatics>

Please note that I am only in the office Wednesday, Thursday and Friday but do have access to emails on the other days.

For any urgent queries outside these days please contact John Clinton ([log in to unmask])

Cultural Informatics Research Group
University of Brighton
Room 805, Cockcroft building
Lewes Road
Brighton BN2 4GJ
UK

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs' Email Security System
on behalf of the University of Brighton. For more information see:
https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/is/computing/Pages/Email/spam.aspx