Dear colleagues:

Early bird booking is now open for ISKO UK's conference this September!

ISKO UK 2017: Knowledge Organization: What’s the Story? on 11th-12th September in London will be our fifth biennial conference. It also marks the 10th Anniversary of the UK Chapter of ISKO.

It will be held in the iconic Canada Water public library, which has a purpose-built theatre and a suite of meeting rooms for parallel sessions. We have had a tremendous response to the call for papers, and are looking forward to what looks like an interesting, varied and international programme.

Please visit the ISKO UK website for further details and to make your bookings while the early bird rates apply.

http://www.iskouk.org/content/isko-uk-conference-2017-knowledge-organization-whats-story

We have managed to keep prices in line with the rates for the previous biennial conference. If you are tweeting about the conference we have a hashtag: #ISKOUK2017.

Any questions, do get in touch.

Regards

Liz Marley

ISKO-UK Publicity

Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.