Hello,

                I was wondering if there is any active development planned for WebPA? I have found a few bugs and would be happy to look at/fix them but I’m not sure if anyone is actively monitoring the Github repository? If someone knows this, please let me know and I will happily submit some pull requests. I am considering looking at upgrading the code to play nicely with version 7 of PHP as well,

Many thanks,

Andrew Millington | Academic Applications Software Development Lead

IT Services | Room 0.036 | Polwarth Building | University of Aberdeen | Foresterhill | Aberdeen | AB25 2ZD

Tel: +44 (0)1224 43 7056 | Email: [log in to unmask]

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.