From: WebPA [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Spark, Alistair
Sent: 28 March 2017 12:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: WebPA Development

Hi Andrew,

I believe Matthias’s repo is the most up to date - https://github.com/ICTO/WebPA-Source, since the official WebPA repo hasn’t dealt with open merge requests for a while. I did offer to fund the Loughborough team to deal with that & upgrade the codebase for PHP7 but I think they are just too busy to even consider that.

I didn’t notice any major issue with PHP7 in my very superficial testing but we still haven’t got the LDAP bind to work properly, so am about to put an advert out to hire a freelance developer to work with us on that, but haven’t thought through how we contribute that back if merge requests aren’t being dealt with.

Thanks

Alistair

Alistair Spark BSc - VLE Manager

[log in to unmask]" alt="Image removed by sender."> +44 1707 66 9138
[log in to unmask]" alt="Image removed by sender."> +44 77 200 931 98
[log in to unmask]" alt="Image removed by sender.">
[log in to unmask]" alt="Image removed by sender.">
http://www.rvc.ac.uk/emedia

eMedia Unit - Room 11 Clinical Block,
The Royal Veterinary College,
Hawkshead Lane, North Mymms,