Dear Surveillance list members,

I thought some early career researchers in the social sciences might be interested in this post, for a Research Analyst at Trilateral Research. We are looking to recruit multiple candidates with expertise in privacy, open data, eGovernment, security, etc. with a focus on the social impacts of new technology systems. If you could forward this to any interested parties, I would really appreciate it.

Research analyst (multiple vacancies)

Trilateral Research Ltd

Hours:Full Time
Contract Type:Permanent

Trilateral Research Ltd, is a leading London-based multi-disciplinary research, consulting and technology development services company. Our teams collaborate across social sciences and technology development, deriving insights that support data driven innovation. We deliver bespoke, multi-disciplinary services to clients in the public and private sectors (including European Commission-funded H2020 innovation projects).

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AWZ932/research-analyst-multiple-vacancies-london/

Candidates may be based in London or elsewhere in the UK.

Best,

Rachel

--

Rachel Finn