Dear all,

I am trying to do a VBM analysis on my datasets using an ROI defined with the wfupickatlas toolbox added to SPM. However, in the results view section of the pickatlas gui, only "FWE" and "None" tabs are showing up. The FDR tab is not present (however it should be there as shown in their manual). Does anyone know what could be the cause for this? I have already tried the option of changing my screen resolution to their recommendation, but still no luck.

Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,
Shruti