From: OER-forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Priscila Gonsales
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 11:27 AM
To: Cable Green <[log in to unmask]>; Paul Stacey (CC) <[log in to unmask]>; Sarah Hinchliff Pearson (CC) <[log in to unmask]>; Hal Plotkin <[log in to unmask]>; David Wiley <[log in to unmask]>; Débora Sebriam <[log in to unmask]>; Melissa Hagemann <[log in to unmask]>; John Wilbanks <[log in to unmask]>; TJ Bliss <[log in to unmask]>; Nicole Allen <[log in to unmask]>; Claudio Ruiz <[log in to unmask]>; Educause Openness Constituent Group <[log in to unmask]>; OER Advocacy Coalition <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; OER Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Open Educaton @ OKFN <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; International OER Advocacy <[log in to unmask]>; Open Policy Network <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OER] [UPDATE] Brazilian Study on Open Innovation in Education

Hi everyone!   (sorry for any cross-posting)

Next week, Brazil will host the Americas Regional Consultation to 2nd OER Congress (is there a hashtag? maybe #2ndOERcongres?)

So, I'm pleased to announce we now have the English Version of our study about "open innovation in education: concepts and business models". And it will be launched during the event!

The translation into English was made by the wonderful Nicole Allen :-)))

See the direct link:

http://educadigital.org.br/estudocieb/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/OpenInovationEducation-EN.pdf

About:

The study in PT was launched in november 2016 during a OGP-Brazil meeting, in São Paulo.  Please, see the press release in English attached. We have an website with all multimedia materials we've used for the study. www.educadigital.org.br/estudocieb

Best wishes from Brazil

Priscila