Hi,

My university library has never acquired the PLS (ed. A. Hamman [Paris,
1958-74], and PLS was not included in the Chadwyck-Healey PLD.

I need to see a copy of the title page of volume 1, and p. 598. If someone
has access to the volume (and I'm sure some of you do), could I ask to scan
or photograph those two pages, and send them to me as attachments?  Not to
the list, but to my university email address: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> , since attachments are stripped out by the
distribution software.

Many thanks.

Bill