Hi,

I have three phrases, closely linked because of variants, that I need to
translate:

per parabolas turbis fuisse locuturum: "through parables he would speak to a
crowd"???

per parabolas turbis aliquando locuturum: "through parables saying something
to a crowd"???

per parabolas turbis fuisse aliquando locuturum: "through parables he would
say something to a crowd"???

All three come from near the beginning of Bede's commentary on Proverbs.

How close am I? I've probably been staring at this too long!!!!

Bill Schipper